Re: New Virtual Machine for LSMB

> Where is your vm?
> I'm in the process of setting one up and I wouldn't mind saving some time.

The old one along with docs can be found here:
   > http://wiki.ledger123.com/index.php?n=User.Virtual
LedgerSMB and all required Perl module dependencies are installed.

root password is 'ledger123'

The new one is under-development. There will be two. One based upon
FreeBSD and other based upon Ubuntu JeOS.

Both will contain LedgerSMB 1.2 and Ledger 1.3 with all required dependencies.

Regards
--
* Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting. Free trial.
* SQL-Ledger Documentation Wiki