Re: 1.3 development proposal

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:46 PM, david <..hidden..> wrote:

> In which case you just end up with a more complicated output, which in some ways
> is better because it is more complete.
>
> I often do a cut and paste into a spreadsheet of the output from the report as
> it exists now. I think that would become less useful under your suggestion.
> OTOH, if there was a spreadsheet/csv extraction function I'm sure lots of people
> would like that anyway!

Ok.  I have double-checked how these are supposed to and corrected a
bug in the GL reports of trunk.

Now you can create a GL report that looks identical to the ones you
get when clicking through the trial balance.

I will be moving the clicked-through reports to this interface since
now I can verify that they are not.  At this point I will honor your
request and ensure that the reports continue to look identical.