Re: 1.3 development proposal

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM, david <..hidden..> wrote:

> Speaking personally....
>
> I use the Reports/ChartOfAccounts etc constantly and would be sorry to see it
> go. In fact, it would be rare that I would do bookkeeping work and NOT use this
> part of the system in some way.

I suppose I could be more specific.

You could still go to Reports/ChartOfAccounts and see the summary of accounts.

If you clicked on an account and enter dates, it would take you to a
gl report listing transactions against that account for those dates.

I am not looking at removing either of the top-level reports.  This
would also not result in a loss of functionality that I know of but I
am wondering if anyone else knows something I don't in this area.