Re: Reconciliation

Hi All

I still haven't got to the bottom of this - any help or pointers appreciated.

We need to reconcile a cheque account.  The account was set up as an asset account, but it was set up with the AR_Paid flag.  I have added the AR_Paid *after* transactiuons were entered into the account.

When we try to do a reconciliation, no transactions show up to be reconciled.

I have found a field in the    acc_trans   table that is called     cleared    and I assume this is set to tru when the transaction has been set as reconciled.

Does anyone know how to make the uncreconciled (which all have "cleared" set to false) show up in Cash -> Reconciliation?

Thanks
Rob