Re: 1.3 development proposal

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 5:20 PM, david <..hidden..> wrote:
> I'm sorry Chris.. I'm not clear what you mean.
>
> If you mean <Reports/ChartOfAccounts>, this is a function that I use constantly
> and would not like to see it go unless replaced with something equally easy to use.

Ok, from Chart of Accounts, click through the account, select some dates, etc.

Or do the same from the trial balance.

That list of transactions is what I am looking at replacing.

> What exactly do you mean by "account no.filter to transactions"?

The GL report in 1.2 will only show either classes of accounts
(assets, equity, etc) or full transactions.

In 1.3, you can use it to show transactions from the specific accounts.

Does this make more sense?