Re: Transaction reversal - I think

Luke wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2008, Terry Porter wrote:

I would really enjoy seeing a move in LedgerSMB to switch to a client-server arch. I think that is the real breakout step, enabling it to tangle with the other apps we've been talking about, and allowing the construction of more friendly interfaces.

That is one the points of 1.3 and 1.4. It is why we are pushing all data logic into the database with stored procs. It auto creates the api to call, all you need is your protocol, whether ReST, CGI or direct libpq.

Joshua D. Drake