Re: Transaction reversal - I think

Terry Porter wrote:
As a result I started looking around for alternates and have made a quick and incomplete list of interesting possibilities, some of which I have installed and are under evaluation at the moment. Summary is on my wiki at :
http://wifi.homelinux.com/docuwiki/doku.php?id=accounting_reviews

The two I have shortlisted for trialing are:

- HansaWorld - http://www.hansaworld.com - costs quite a few ££, but looks ok. I particularly like the screen shots of their phone system module, also they appear to offer the code reasonably easily and you can code your own plugins using a C++ API (they sent me some sample code in a presales enquiry). - TinyERP - ( http://tinyerp.org - seems to be moving the website to openerp something as I write this - appears partly broken, but I believe it's temporary). I really like the look of the screenshots of tinyerp, but need to see how the accounting module stacks up. Free with the option of commercial backup

There is also the usual other stuff such as Compiere and Adempiere, etc. Lots of other options listed on Wikipedia under ERP systems

Anyone tried either of the above? Both are cross platform (important to me) and are affordable (for a business)

Ed W