Re: Transaction reversal - I think

if you sell tangible goods check to see the purchase/cogs are calculated
properly. our businese use sl and at each monthend we have to do a journal
entry to correct cog/inventory to reflect the actual values and it is
typical that the values are off by 15-20%. that could be quite a bit of
money if you are a medium business and the irs probably isn't going to
like it too much...tim