Re: Transaction reversal - I think

On Thu, 22 May 2008, Terry Porter wrote:

> It always is with any new ERP application, but PhreeBooks has a lot of
> EXCELLENT help in the program itself, and 'feels' very smooth.

One other to look at is postbooks.  I haven't tried PhreeBooks or
PostBooks, or the WebERP you've been talking about.
I'm a console guy, so PostBooks is out for me, but the Gnome guy in house
loves it.

I would really enjoy seeing a move in LedgerSMB to switch to a
client-server arch.  I think that is the real breakout step, enabling it
to tangle with the other apps we've been talking about, and allowing the
construction of more friendly interfaces.

Luke