Re: Is LSMB really suitable for the public?

That's probably what I would do one day when I feel SMB is more suitable
to my business than SL.

Lets explore those reasons that are holding you back then? Are they things which can be quickly sorted? There are several core developers where who are prepared to reprioritise their development roadmap for some green folding stuff, and for *very* reasonable prices too I might add...

L-SMB is at a great time for organisations who are looking to change to step up and buy a little development time from some of the people working on SMB and this seems to be one of the quickest ways to get the migrations smoothed out for everyones benefit

I can't see many reasons holding back the adoption of SMB, other than the cost of stopping work to do the migration...

Good luck

Ed W