Re: OT: Asterisk and integrations

One of the long-term thoughts I have had was the idea that it would be
nice to take the previous work I did on the open source CRM HERMES,
rewrite the relevant modules (for task and labor management) to work
on LedgerSMB and integrate with Asterisk for a call-center solution.
Such a system could be used in quite a number of ways.  For example,
one could run a tech support business and route to the owner of a tech
support case if he is available, one could track labor vs income
fairly easily, and the like.  Unfortunately such a project is a ways
off, maybe 1.4 or 1.5.....