Re: Help Desk and Ledgersmb

shaker Khzym wrote:

I search about Help Desk Program that can work or Integrated with
Ledgersmb program ,any help

We use RT (Request Tracker): http://bestpractical.com/rt
We've integrated it with LedgerSMB with some custom-written Perl modules.
(We've also integrated SugarCRM with RT and LedgerSMB, and Asterisk with
all three of those...)

This was a rather ambitious undertaking; you need to be comfortable with
custom programming to take it on.  I would share our code, except it is
tightly tied into our particular company and would probably not be
useful for anyone else.

Nevertheless: If you are looking for helpdesk or ticket-tracking software,
RT is excellent and very easy to extend.

Regards,

David.