ENTITIES ON GL TRANSACTIONS

Hi List, Some time ago i was talking to Chris of a feature we really,
really need.

That is to include the capabilities to link acc_trans entries on gl
transactions to entities,
 this is a request many accountants are asking for here at our country
and its stopping us from
moving from our modified version of sql-ledger to lsmb (which is what
we really want),
what i want is your opinions on this addition, it is really simple to
build (link entry_id to entity_id or entity_creidt_id)
and will help us on depretiation movements, some complex taxes
movements, complex situations where payment or ar/ap movements
are not enought, payroll, etc.

 Let me know what you think and if this is possible ill be moving some
of my developers to perform this task next week.

Once again excuse my english.

And have a nice weekend