Re: perl OO API?

Just to qualify (before people become too hopeful):

I don't expect that this will be complete in 1.3.  Rather 1.3 will be
the first release that offers this capability and begins to implement
it.  We are looking at starting off with the customers/vendors with a
stretch goal of adding some capacity for the invoicing.

2.0 will be the release when this is complete.