Re: perl OO API?

Chris I just wanted to chime in here and say... Whooo!

This all sounds excellent - I wholeheartedly support the direction of sticking
to PostgreSQL and the separation of UI and process. I wanted to say something
because all too often this sort of infrastructural work is long and tedious
and at times, thankless.

The path to 1.3 I think will see some huge payoffs in maintainability and
future expansion and integration. I hope to find some areas where I may be
able to contribute, time and skills pending, looking forward to the ride!

</fanboymode>

Cheers,
	Ash