Re: Towards a LedgerNPO

Hi Josh;

1.2 will make this far easier for you.  I will also add the skeleton
of an en_NPO translation so that people more knowledgable in the
terminology can add necessary translations.

New features which will make this possible in 1.2 include:
1)  A standard way of extending the database schema so that
industry-specific modifications will be forward-maintainable.
2)  A simpler customization system for forward-maintainable changes.

This way we can make something work specifically for SPI without
touching the main core code.  More comments inline: