Re: PostgreSql Version

Alejandro Imass wrote:
Nop. This is using the normal admin.pl interface. Once I select the
database, multibyte encoding and COA and click continue. I thought it
had to do with my pg version which was 7.4 (7.4 does not support "ALSO"
in the rules), but I just installed pg 8.0 and get the same error.

It should be noted that our officially supported version of PostgreSQL is 8.x+. All due respect but 7.4 is old, very old.

Debian is the exception to the rule here. ALl major Linux distributions are currently shipping at least 8.x. Including the commercial distros.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/