Re: Docmentation/FAQs

Well, there are a traps about  Docbook that might be worth looking
into ways to avoid.  My own feeling is that we should use Docbook and
LaTeX as formatting containers and keep the content in XHTML (in a
CMS).  Content and layout should be independant anyway.

The main one I have found is that I don't see a way of doing index
entries in a presentation-independant way.  I suppose we can tweak
xslt to allow us to use the anchor tag to do this at the point when we
decide to include an index (Docbook defines index entries as pointing
to page numbers, which I do not like because different presentations
need to handle this differently so it needs to be handled by the
renderer).