Re: Docmentation/FAQs

On Thursday 21 September 2006 16:15, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> O.k. I don't want to start a war but here is the basics:
> [ ... ]

I'll second that dislike of LaTeX: one of my single most frustrating
experiences with sql-leger has been to convince the .tex templates to do what
I want.

Don't get me wrong -- TeX is powerful, and has it's place.  But if you need to
do *ANY* kind of deviation in the default formatting of the document classes,
the learning curve is steep.  It's frustrating to me, (at least) and I
imagine it's frustrateding to many users who are accustomed to easy quick
results with Word, OO.o, or HTML.

Jason