Re: Calling all testers: 1.1 now in feature freeze

Who is actually testing the app at this point in time?

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 13:51 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
> The following changes have thus far been accepted:
That's a good list of improvements. Good work.

> Note that we recommend doing so on a testing server as some things
> like dataset creation require connections to template1 (which we
> really don't want to get messed up).
'We'? Who you speaking on behalf of?

> Known issues include:
> 1)  Backup is broken.
What happened here? Is it just that the backup creation script needs
changes in alignment with the schema changes?