[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Calling all testers: 1.1 now in feature freeze
- Subject: Calling all testers: 1.1 now in feature freeze
- From: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:51:35 -0700
The following changes have thus far been accepted:
* Added add_custom_field and drop_custom_field functions.
-- will be more integrated into API next version
* Added utility to partially recover from SQL-Ledger data corruption issues.
* Primary Key added to acc_trans table
* DB Updates now use one transaction per update file.
* FLOAT datatypes removed from database
* Protection against duplicate transaction id's.
* Added foreign key constraint to acc_trans.chart_id
* One is required to change the admin password when it is blank (on
first login etc).
* We now support adding custom automation into a custom.pl
* Setup.pl use is now experimentally supported
* Disabled editing sub-assemblies in one area where it is unsafe.
* Utility included for near-real-time parts short email notifications.
* Fixed Lynx support
* Batch printing now available for checks
* Warnings are printed when check stub is truncated
* Sales Data Report added
* SL2LS.pl now dies if it cannot open the files with instructions on
how to proceed manually
* Links between admin and login pages
* Experimental support for Windows printing
Anyone who would like to test the software should feel free to do so.
Note that we recommend doing so on a testing server as some things
like dataset creation require connections to template1 (which we
really don't want to get messed up).
Known issues include:
1) Backup is broken.
2) Dataset creation requires a db superuser.
These issues will be fixed very soon and will not be in the next release.