install ledgersmb from source on debian jessie is mostly working now

On 01/18/2014 10:48 AM, Chris Travers wrote:

> If setup.pl <http://setup.pl> isn't working authentication-wise, the app probably won't either.
>
> Make sure you have mod_rewrite enabled.

It gets through the login, it's just that there is only a choice to run a backup.

Logged in as ledgersmb
Unknown database found.
Cancel?

It's finding the trail of a debian automated install of 1.3.25 that I purged, but, of course that
does not undo the postgresql database created.

Will delete that from postgres login and execute psql.

Then I'll try the 'prepare-company-database.sh' script  Gotta work on other projects now though.

John Griessen