Re: installing ledgersmb from source on debian jessie, or the 1.3.25 ledgersmb package (debian unstable)

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM, John Griessen <..hidden..> wrote:

> I had found an example apache config file, ledgersmb-httpd.conf, but have lost it...
> is that in ledgersmb source?

   Unless you moved it, it's in the base directory of the source.

>  If so, I should probably get 1.3.36 and start again compiling.

   Note that I'm working on the packaging for v.1.3.36, particularly
the config for apache 2.4...

>   is /opt/src/ledgersmb OK to run from,

   I usually put such installs in /opt/ledgersmb....

--
Robert J. Clay