Re: unexpected version error

Hi Chris,

> ok, so here's a  sort of fix of last resort.
>
> Change the alias line from /ledgersmb/ to /lsmb_13/

you'd also have to change the urls you use from ledgersmb to lsmb_13
in your browser.  However, just do that for the login url and the rest
will work fine.

Did those steps and they helped put me on the  right track. Thanks.

Here are some other changes I made for the record, just in case someone else comes up with similar problems.

 *Changed the port (5422) to 5433 in ledgersmb.conf to match my port.
* Typing in the URL http://localhost/lsmb_13/setup.pl brought up an error page which said:
Error!
Cannot find Contrib script tablefunc.control in /usr/share/pgsql/contrib/.
Please point your contrib_dir directive in your ledgersmb.conf to the appropriate location

I checked
..hidden..:/var/log/apache2# find / -name tablefunc.control
and found:
/usr/share/postgresql/9.1/extension/tablefunc.control
*Changed the line in ledgersmb.conf to:

contrib_dir = /usr/share/pgsql/contrib/

which finally got ledgersmb working.

Thank you, Chris and everyone else who spent so much time reading and helping me through this.

Best Regards,
Billy