Re: unexpected version error

Hi again,

sed -e "s|WORKING_DIR|$PWD|g" ledgersmb-httpd.conf.template >
ledgersmb-httpd.conf

That should work.

It worked. Thanks. Now I have a ledgersmb-httpd.conf file in:
/usr/share/1.3

However, the apache2 restart gives:
apache2: Syntax error on line 231 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Could not open configuration file /usr/local/ledgersmb/ledgersmb-httpd.conf: No such file or directory
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
 failed!

The location of the file in the error message above seems to be wrong. Should I rewrite the apache2.conf file to change it to
/usr/share/1.3/ledgersmb-httpd.conf?

Thanks again.
Billy