Re: unexpected version error

On 22. mars 2012 05:48, billy akazawa wrote:
>     Thank you for the advice. It really helps. I'll try.

You my also read this:

"Suggestions for Google Mail's Web Browser Client"
https://www.haiku-os.org/community/ml/etiquette

>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/latest/download?source=files
>
>     The link seems to lead to the version I was having trouble with.

I get ledgersmb-1.3.13.tar.gz on that url. (Latest released version)

>     Chris' directions appear to have put 1.3 on my machine.

Yes. With Chris' directions you run the latest 1.3.x with the latest
patches. (before they are part of a release).