Re: attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2

    Chris> I believe sometime between 1.3.9 and 1.3.11 this was changed
    Chris> but I am still having difficulties finding the specific
    Chris> commit even though I have identified the code.

mcr> okay, so I can upgrade to see if there is a change.

I am running the tip of the 1.3 SVN tree.
I still see my cash account (and all assets) backwards between 1.2.26
and 1.3.11.

Could this be a systematic bug in 1.2.x?

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.