Re: attempted upgrade from ledgersmb 1.2

    >> psql:/tmp/ledgersmb/1.2-1.3-upgrade.sql:30: ERROR:  insert or
    >> update on table "account_link" violates foreign key constraint
    >> "account_link_description_fkey " DETAIL:  Key
    >> (description)=(CT_tax) is not present in table

    Chris> hmmmm which accounts do you have in 1.2 with that set in the
    Chris> link field?

sswbooks=# select * from lsmb12.chart where link LIKE '%CT_tax%';
  id   | accno | description | charttype | category |                                     link                                     | gifi_accno | contra
 10020 | 2320  | PST         | A         | L        | AR_tax:AP_tax:IC_taxpart:IC_taxservice:CT_tax                                | 2686       | f
 10019 | 2310  | GST         | A         | L        | AR_amount:AR_tax:AP_amount:AP_tax:IC_taxpart:IC_expense:IC_taxservice:CT_tax | 2685       | f

I seem to recall that being able to set some combination of useful flags
became invalid at some point, but my older database still had it set.

GST is very annoying, because one needs to remit the amount to the
government, reducing the liability.  (Or also, the other way around)

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.