Re: Running away from SQL-Ledger

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 09:50 +0500, Armaghan Saqib wrote:
> Hi Luis, I can understand your position but here are few other issues:
>
> 1. LedgerSMB 1.2 support will discontinue soon. (In a year or so)
> 2. LedgerSMB 1.3 (a quite different db structure) is not in
> production
> yet and we don't have any time estimate when it will be.
> 3. LedgerSMB 2.0 (an entirely different beast) development has been
> started.

Thanks for the info!

So, to be clear, are you telling me that the project is deliberately
setting up the release dates to leave users without a "stable" version
for an unspecified amount of time?

We're used to provide our own support for everything we use, which is
why the innards are an important factor.

Best regards.

-lem