Re: upgrade from sql-ledger 2.8

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:12:24 -0700
Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> > ERROR:  column "version" of relation "defaults" does not exist
> > -------------
> > chart_id indeed contains NULL's. What is this acc_trans and what
> > can I do with NULL values?
> >

> Ok.   We have two issues here that need to be addressed.  The first is
> that you will need to comment out references to the defaults table for
> now.
>
> The second are those null values (which we don't allow).  These occur
> when information is entered against an UNKNOWN account, which really
> shouldn't happen.
>
> 1)  Do your books balance?
> 2)  Do you use AR, AP, and income accounts?

No, it did not balance, I just dropped this DB.

Took another one. Managed to run the upgrade scripts and even log in.
When I want to open an old invoice it says:
-------
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: column i.notes does not exist
LINE 5: pr.projectnumber, i.serialnumber, i.notes,
^ at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 1957.
-------

Has'nt anyone done this (convert from SL2.8 to LedgerSMB) before?

Maanus