Re: upgrade from sql-ledger 2.8

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:23 AM, Maanus Kask <..hidden..> wrote:

> CREATE SEQUENCE
> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "session_pkey" for table "session"
> CREATE TABLE
> ERROR:  column "chart_id" contains null values
> ALTER TABLE
> UPDATE 12586
> ALTER TABLE
> ALTER TABLE
> ERROR:  column "version" of relation "defaults" does not exist
> -------------
> chart_id indeed contains NULL's. What is this acc_trans and what
> can I do with NULL values?

Ok.   We have two issues here that need to be addressed.  The first is
that you will need to comment out references to the defaults table for
now.

The second are those null values (which we don't allow).  These occur
when information is entered against an UNKNOWN account, which really
shouldn't happen.

1)  Do your books balance?
2)  Do you use AR, AP, and income accounts?