Re: RPM Installation

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM, Roderick A. Anderson
<..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Roderick A. Anderson
<..hidden..> wrote:

<snip />

PG Database Administration is where you go to create the data set.
This will be changing in 1.3 :-)

If you want to create a dataset manually, you can create a database,
CREATE LANGUAGE plpgsql in that database and then load:
sql/Pg-database.sql, and then load one of the -chart and if applicable
one of the -gifi files.  If you don't know what GIFI is and you live
in the US, you probably don't need the -gifi mappings.....

Great. Clue-stick appreciate! I stopped, while working/testing my way through the manual installation, before getting this far.

This still hasn't solved it. It seems the code is not looking in the schema(s). The ledgersmb(@mycompany) role does have the search_path set as "ledgersmb, public".

I'm going to start a new thread on the -devel list as my next batch of questions are more appropriate there.

When I sort this out I will post a follow up or a HOWTO.

Rod
--

Waxless,
Rod