Re: RPM Installation

Chris Travers wrote:
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Roderick A. Anderson
<..hidden..> wrote:
I didn't find (so far) any instructions on installing using the RPM.
Are there any?  Well maybe I did but I'm going in far too many
directions right now (multiple projects) so have probably forgotten.

Clue-stick please?

yum install [rpm-file] should do it on Fedora and CentOS, but you
might need Dag's Repository installed on the latter.

I pulled the src.rpm and checked the spec file. It looks like the configure_apache.sh script is not included in the install so it can't be run.

I'm going to fiddle with it a bit and see if my limited RPM knowledge can sort it out. Otherwise a cp of it to the install directory and a run should fix things up to that point for me. ;-)

If I work out a solution I'll create a patch file or diff listing and pass it along.

Rod

Thanks,
Rod