Re: How to manage packaging

2007. 09. 27, csÃtÃrtÃk keltezÃssel 14.37-kor David Tangye ezt Ãrta:

> I am not sure I understand what you are saying here, but it sounds to
> me that you are thinking that each drum becomes a location, ie in LSMB
> a 'warehouse' I think. That is probably going to mess you system up
> with respect to your ability to use warehouses the way the system
> intends. Hijacking entities is always a recipe for disaster down the
> track.

You got my message, correct.
And this morning this idea not as good as seemed last night.
You are absolutely right.

What I mentioned is only a workaround with one warehouse.

Hmmm, needs a better solution.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
IStvÃn