Re: How to manage packaging

2007. 09. 25, kedd keltezÃssel 09.37-kor luxe ezt Ãrta:

> > Probably the question should be, how can I join two products in
> > ledgersmb?
> > One product is the drum, the other is the cable on it.
> >

> Hi IstvÃn,
>
> May be you should look into assemblies.
>
> luxe

Hi,

thank you, good idea :)

I spoke with an accountant and he told me, his point of view, the
package is a product, even it has only zero price (cost), depends on.

So, when I get goods from a vendor, I must take in to the stock the
goods (cables) and package (drums).

I will give it a try, thank you again.

Cheers,
IstvÃn