Re: Default dates on transaction entry screens

Peter,

Agreed. You could allow users to set a session date (in a manner similar those we have discussed in prior posts) for the entry of transactions, yet still have system-wide immutable cutoffs and date restrictions (i.e. once the books have been closed for a period, transactions cannot be entered for dates prior to the close date).

Roy