Re: wrong total

One more point about sales tax based on shipto address.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to build such a structure yet.
However, the modular sales tax structure of 1.2.x (new) should allow
us to add specific rules as necessary.  Specific local laws can thus
be supported  with relative ease.

The big hurdle to getting a shipto sales tax module is in the
interface design.  I don't really know what all the requirements are
yet, and those requirements are likely to vary from one place to
another.  However, it is quite possible.

If there are programmers who want to build such a thing, I can provide
some assistance now.  I don't think I can do the whole thing myself at
the moment though.