wrong total

I am running the 1.2.2 version and for some reason my totals on invoices don't add up correctly.  This only happens when I have a non-taxable product on the invoice.

My subtotal adds up correctly and the tax is shown correctly, but the total is always wrong by a small amount.

What is interesting is if I go to print the invoice or look at the total from the search results it shows up correctly.

A couple other things I would like to see in smb.  The ability to specify a database schema rather than the default public.  Also the way taxes are applied I could see causing trouble for me.  Right now it seems the tax is tied to a customer and product.  What if today the customer it taxable because of his location.  The customer ends up moving before his next order.  Now he is no longer taxable.  Making this change to his profile seems to mess up previous invoices.  It sure would be nice to have the invoice itself taxable and not the customer.

Thank you!