apache configuration

I am attempting to install ledger-smb onto kubuntu edgy.  I am unable to
connect to admin.pl.  I suspect the difficulty may be with my apache
configuration.  When you run the shell program to configure apache it
asks for the web name, and I'm using www-data:www-data, and then it asks
for a location for the conf. file and that's where I'm confused.  I have
ledgersmb installed in /usr/local/ledgersmb and apache seems to be
in /usr/sbin.  Any help would be appreciated.

Arthur