Re: Error! Cannot connect to datasource...

None of these raise red flags.

The error you are getting happens when the DBI connect call happens
without a proper connection string.  Normally we retrieve this from
the user account, and you can log in the first time, so this seems to
be stored properly.

I don;t have a system I can test properly yet.  But here are a couple
things to try:

1)  Try creating a new user account and see if that one can connect.

2)  What version of Perl are you using?  5.8?

On 4/5/07, Doug Poland <..hidden..> wrote:

On Thu, April 5, 2007 14:23, Chris Travers wrote:
> Hi Doug;
>
> I don;t think this is related to the database name change.
>
> What version of Apache are you running?  PostgreSQL?  Which OS,
> version, and flavor?

 Apache/1.3.34
 PostgreSQL 8.1.4
 FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE