Re: Error! Cannot connect to datasource...

This is 1.1.10?

When you log in, it provides a new username.conf file in the users/
directory.  Make sure that the credentials and strings look good
there.  If that fails try setting the dbport to 5432.  Whether that
works or not, please let us know.

On 4/4/07, Doug Poland <..hidden..> wrote:

On Tue, April 3, 2007 13:29, Doug Poland wrote:
> On Tue, April 3, 2007 13:18, Chris Travers wrote:
>> There was an error in the packaging of this version and the member
>> file was overwritten.  You can reconstruct the memerfile from the
>> information in the login.conf files in the users directory.  If you
>> can wait until this evening, I can send you a script to do this.
>>
> Could I not simply copy the member file from the SQL-Ledger users
> directory and use that?

I don't think the file users/members is the problem.  I've copied that
file from SQL-Ledger 2.6.16 and changed:

dbconnect=dbi:Pg:dbname=ledger-smb;host=localhost
dbdriver=Pg
dbhost=localhost
dbname=ledger-smb
dboptions=set DateStyle to 'POSTGRES, US'
dbpasswd=***********
dbport=
dbuser=ledger-smb

to match my new database, user, and password.  The first time I
connect to the site, I get the upgrading message and can use the
interface and everything's great.  Once I logoff, then attempt to
logon again, I get:

Can't connect to data source , no database driver specified and
DBI_DSN env var not set at LedgerSMB/Form.pm line 1337

Any other ideas?

--
Regards,
Doug