Re: Error! Cannot connect to datasource...

I haven't seen this happen to anyone else yet.  So this has to be
something specific to your environment (a lot of people are using
1.1.x).

As I think about it....  Do you use recurring transactions at all?

On 4/4/07, Doug Poland <..hidden..> wrote:

On Wed, April 4, 2007 14:11, Chris Travers wrote:
> This is 1.1.10?

Well, I downloaded 1.1.10 but VERSION says 1.1.9.  I think that's odd.

> When you log in, it provides a new username.conf file in the users/
> directory.  Make sure that the credentials and strings look good
> there.  If that fails try setting the dbport to 5432.  Whether that
> works or not, please let us know.

It did update users/username.conf.  I diffed the SL's file and the
updated one by LS and the only difference is what I listed below
because I changed database name, database user, and database password.
 I also changed the port to 5432 in both users/username.conf and
users/memebers and that made no difference.  Still getting error
message after I submit username/password from login.pl

--
Regards,
Doug