Re: 1.0.0 -> 1.1.1d upgrade issues

Chris Travers wrote:
> Really?  It should be emailing you the file from pg_dump.

Backup -> Send by E-mail sends me a gzipped empty file (with
dataset-2.6.18-20061023.sql as the name rather than
dataset-2.6.18-20061023.sql.gz)

> Pg_dump should work fine, though.

pg_dump from the command line works fine.

I've started manually re-entering my data.  I was able to download 1.0.0
from sourceforge.  I got it setup and imported my data.  The odd thing
is that all my accounts balance in 1.0.0 - I don't know where the
"phantom" accounts are coming from, perhaps they're old transactions.