Re: 1.0.0 -> 1.1.1d upgrade issues

As of 1.0.0, no changes had been made to the SQL-Ledger database
calls.  And 1.1 didn't make any changes either.

Before we go any further, I would like to suggest running some
hardware diagnostics.  I would expect that it would be unlikely that
hardware is the problem but you never know.

1) What sort of hard drives are you using?   I wouldn't expect blocks
to be bad but you should probably check.

2)  Are you using ECC RAM?  If not, try running Memtest x86 overnight.

3)  Have you had any issues relating to PostgreSQL stability?
Normally these are the first signs of memory/CPU failure, but memory
failures can cause all sorts of issues, from bad data being written to
disk to internal data structures being trashed.

4)  Are there any other issues with data from any other applications?

On 10/23/06, Michael Schultheiss <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
> Are there any customizations you have made to the application?  I
> expect we can get this sorted out once we know what the problem is.

Other than templates for the invoices, everything is stock.

I only have a few hundred transactions so I'm not opposed to re-entering
everything, although it would be nice to fix this programatically so I
don't have to manually re-enter everything.

That and figure out what caused a serious data integrity bug...