Re: 1.0.0 -> 1.1.1d upgrade issues

Really?  It should be emailing you the file from pg_dump.

Pg_dump should work fine, though.

On 10/23/06, Michael Schultheiss <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
> I suspect that you are going to have to re-enter the data.  The real
> question is what went wrong and making sure it doesn't happen again.
> The new data integrity constraints in 1.1.1 ought to help prevent it,
> but constraints can only take things so far.  If all the hardware
> tests are passed, then I would procede, but I would wait until after
> that point.

I'm fairly certain my hardware is fine.  I can't say the same for the
hardware I've had in use for the past 4 years.

I did notice in my test 1.1.1d install that the in app backup feature
doesn't seem to work properly (at least it didn't email me a full SQL
file like previous versions).  Should I use pg_dump instead?

Thanks for your help,
Michael