Re: 1.0.0 -> 1.1.1d upgrade issues

A few quick questions before we go further:

1)  Do your books currently balance?  I.e. of you run a chart of
accounts report or a trial balance (without dates) do you have the
same number of credits and debits?

2)  Have you ever deleted any accounts that had transactions against them?

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers