Re: A little trouble installing 1.4.

Hm,

"This can be worked around easily enough by logging in with psql (as postgres, any db), and CREATE USER '[username]' before creating the database. Then you can select 'yes' in the import option and this works properly. However it does need to be fixed before next beta."

Does [username] refer to my database user, ie "ledgersmb"?  Because that user already exists.  Or does it refer to my (within ledgersmb) system user?