Re: A little trouble installing 1.4.

Ah, I get it now... all those errors are references to menu_node entries that don't exist.  Pg-database.sql fills menu_node with the following (clipped for brevity):

COPY menu_node (id, label, parent, "position") FROM stdin;
91    Search Groups    77    6
92    Search Pricegroups    77    8
6    Import Inventory    77    13
106    Search    98    1
etc...

But my lsmb_roles.sql refers to a number of nodes that do not exist in that list.  Specifically, here are the node ids that are missing, along with the role names (christest02 is my db name).  Does anyone know if these are referring to menu nodes I should have, or else if perhaps the ids are incorrect and the menu nodes do exist but have different ids?

28  'lsmb_christest02__ap_transaction_list'
29  'lsmb_christest02__ap_transaction_list'

17  'lsmb_christest02__pos_enter'
18  'lsmb_christest02__pos_enter'

18  'lsmb_christest02__list_all_open'

87  'lsmb_christest02__part_edit'
88  'lsmb_christest02__part_edit'
89  'lsmb_christest02__part_edit'
90  'lsmb_christest02__part_edit'
91  'lsmb_christest02__part_edit'

88  'lsmb_christest02__inventory_reports'
94  'lsmb_christest02__inventory_reports'
220  'lsmb_christest02__users_manage'
221  'lsmb_christest02__users_manage'

Thanks!