Re: A little trouble installing 1.4.

Thanks, Erik!

Clearly my first problem was me trying to be too helpful, I didn't realize that setup.pl was going to create the database for me!

That being resolved, though, I tried it with a new name, and it looked good through the first user page, where I filled in all the fields appropriately.

Things took a turn for the worse there, however.  My first attempt was to give myself full permissions, which gave me a "database error" from the program, and a whole load of errors in my apache error log (attached as "fullpermissions.error.log").  Then I went back and tried to switch my permissions to only "manage users", but with that I got the message "Cannot grant permissions to a non-existant user". In both cases, the error page  shows dbversion to be 1.4.0, but shows a blank under company. (?)  I typed in a company name to begin with, of course, and the associated database appears to be healthy and populated.

My second set of apache error logs is also attached as "manageusers.error.log".

I'll go back to poking away at it, but those are my results so far.

Thanks again!
Chris