Re: Urgent , We have a new taxes , I need a help

Markus A Lien writes:
> Another common one that we thought of that is actually charged by
> shipping companies NOT gov't is a fuel surcharge by shipping companies.

But they are not obligated to account for those seperately and remit them
to the government.  It's just a more complex way for them to compute the
price.

Example: cattle dealers in the US are required to collect $1.00 per head
purchased and remit it to the government [or did last time I sold cattle:
this may have changed].
--
John Hasler
..hidden..